This beautiful beach is close to my house!
- i love little dogs, there is something about the big personalities that i love
- i absolutely love baking and eating the goodies nom nom nom
- i also love love love to bake for others, love nothing better than seeing the smile on someones face when you take them sweeties for no reason!
- i am 33, soon to be 34
- i am married
- i have to go for a walk in the morning before i do anything else, it helps me function that day as a human being
- i live near a beach
- i am a terrible photographer but i love to take photos. i don't have the patience for beautiful shots, i take more random ones
- i love making my own soaps. I have been totally addicted since March 2010, and now can't stop!!
- i love really bad TV shows. Give me Gossip Girl, 90210, Americas Next Top Model, One Tree Hill and Trueblood to name only a few of my guilty pleasure...sitting down at the end of the day with a cup of tea, something freshly baked and a silly TV show, nothing better...
- i adore tea, different flavours for different moments. white, Japanese green (i am spoilt cause i get a beautiful tea sent from japan from my wonderful sister in law), rose and chai are some of my favourites. but i have been known to mix and make my own
- for some reason i
likehave to get up early to do things. for example if i have to go somewhere i prefer to go in the morning, like shopping! i like being the first person in a shopping centre, like the calm before the storm, weird i know! i'm definitely a morning person. by the time it is 12pm i feel like the day is over. my poor husband is NOT a morning person, this is very difficult on our relationship sometimes! He needs to learn to wake up and get going hehe!
- i love to shop online, kinda have no choice cause we aren't close to any fantastic shopping centres, just the big name food supermarket chains....boring! so i have been known to trawl the net for anything and everything
- i love asian food, japanese, vietmanese and thai are like comfort foods for me
- i hate chili, or anything spicy. i don't mind a little heat, but i am very much a wuss when it comes to chili. i must be adopted cause i am the only one in the family that feels this way. my mother grows and eats them like lollies, well not that bad, but she'll put them in or on just about anything
- my mother is my best buddy, we have a great relationship, always have. i don't remember ever having 'hated' her as a teenager, she's my hero!
- i am not Shakespeare and at all articulate. my writing could do with a lot of work
- i love to read books and blogs!